Terms & Conditions
1. The Members/guests hereby voluntarily assume all risks of accident or damage to his or her person or property and hereby agrees that neither KOSA nor any of its staff/skippers shall be liable for any claim, liability, or demand of any kind for or on account of personal injury, damage, or loss of any kind sustained by any person.
2. The Member/guest agrees that, while engaging in the use of any KOSA boats, his or her conduct will not present danger to him- or herself or to other persons or interfere with the enjoyment of others
3. KOSA has a no refund policy under any circumstance.
4.Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a guardian
5. KOSA reserves the right to cancel/ban any member and or guest without any prior notice
6. The availability of spots for each session is on a priority basis with club Members given preference.
7. KOSA reserves the right to charge the Member/guests for any damage or loss of equipment arising from negligence.
8. KOSA reserves the right to cancel sessions subject to weather conditions without prior notice. Skippers shall make the call either at a time before the session and/or at the time of the session.
9. In case of session-cancellation individuals booked for the session will have priority at the next available session within a maximum of one month period.
10. Appropriate attire the adheres to local customs is mandatory to board the boat.
11. If you have a health condition, you are requested to report it to the club ahead of your sailing session.